It is surely worth checking out. Nagasaki's China town and shopping arcade is packed full of people from all parts of Asia and Japan. It is also a great place to find other JET members looking around.
A few things you must do if you ever attend:
- Eat Nikuman. A soft white bun with a meat centre.
- Eat Anman. A soft white bun with a red bean centre.
- Eat Marakao. It sort of looks like a small muffin.
- Just eat festival food in general.
- Check out the Megane bridge. This historic bridge looks great with lanterns hanging over it.
- It is a playground for photographers. Bring your camera.
- Check out the numerous events. From Chinese acrobats to 2 stringed instruments.
- Too much to do... just walk around and things will find you.
|Nakasaki China Town|